Kuttu Flour is a by product of Kuttu fruit. You now know that Kuttu is a fruit and not a grain and that it is extremely warm in its potency. Thats why Kuttu ka Atta(Buckwheat Flour) is eaten more during winter , fasting or mixed with wheat flour in an everyday meal. The high nutrition and the most important elements are easily found in this flour which is brown.
Benefits of Kuttu ka Atta (Buckwheat Flour)
- Buckwheat Flour (Kuttu Atta) has been known to heal the Hemorrhages in the body by straightening the walls of the capillaries
- It is immensely rich in fiber that is extremely important for cleansing of the digestive tract in the body
- Richness in Vitamin B makes it well suited to the skin and overall functioning of the organs
- Buckwheat lowers blood pressure and manages diabetes
- It is the best detox that the body can absorb resulting in complete toxin removal of the body