These are walnut grown in Uttarakhand, soft (not kagji) by our farmer. Some of the health benefits of walnuts are :
1. Walnut kernel act as memory booster
2. It helps in weight loss.
3. Good for your hair as it strengthens the hair and gives the natural shine
4. It’s a boon for the sexual health both in male and female.
5. Are loaded with high quality proteins which are a good substitute for meat.
6. If consumed regularly ,It decreases the risk of gall stones.
7. Antioxidants present in walnuts are much more than the ones present in vitamin E.
8. Research shows that eating 7 walnuts a day gives you optimum health.
Storing of walnut kernels properly is very important as compared to whole walnuts.
Once the walnut kernel is opened, make sure that you store it in an air tight container and keep the same in a dry and cool place. You can store it in the refrigerator to enhance the shelf life.