From natural (ZBSF) farmers in Maharashtra is full of taste and health.
Health benefits (courtsey Tarla Dalal)
• They are naturally fat-free, saturated fat-free, and sodium-free. Roasted chana helps lower your risk of heart disease and may reduce your risk of colon cancer.
• They help to keep blood sugar low as the carbohydrate present in them takes longer time to digest and hence it has a low GI which makes them a suitable snack for diabetics.
• Use them to add a protein boost to meals without introducing meat or unnecessary fat to the dish.
• Roasted chana contain 6 grams of dietary fiber, or 22 percent of the recommended daily requirement of 28 grams. Dietary fiber encourages regular bowel movements, prevents constipation and lessens the risk of heart disease.
• They are also a good source ofcalcium, potassium and magnesium.